June 17, 2008

Candle Flame Shawl detail


Candle Flame Shawl detail
Originally uploaded by sparklink02

It is progressing. Going very smoothly.
I actually love this pattern, it is very clever and fun. I only wished that I was knitting this with thinner yarn...
It feels like I always regret or am unsatisfied with something about the projects.

At this moment I am distracted by Noro Striped Scarf, after receiving the purchased Noro yarn in my mailbox. It is giving me a huge headache right now. Noro silk garden yarn does not offer vibrant color scheme this season, and the yarns that I bought contains a lot of black black... I am avoiding the black part and it is very stressful. When you knit it, I recommend you get something more orange/yellow/ochre and blue than grey and black.

No comments: