So writing down a Life List seems like a great starting point.
The list will grow, will be aged and scratched, like the owner, myself.
Going to places:
2. Southern part of Kyushu Island, Japan
3. Itoshiro village in Gifu
4. Hakodate, Hokkaido
Outside of Japan
1. Scotland, Edinburgh, to Harris Tweed mills, Fair Isle
2. Finland, Norway and Sweden in Summer
3. Visit Louisiana Museum of Art in Denmark
6. Toronto, Quebec, Prince Edward Island in Canada
8. Montpelier to see Lau!
9. Slovenia, to the resort area on the coast
15. Greek Islands
I can see that I need to stay healthy to go to these cold places...
1. Write a book
3. Take photography lessons
5. I want to become part of an organization that helps sick children. I didn't get any help myself, but wish someone did.
7. Make my own quilt
9. Go back to Urban Design / Ecological Planning in one way or another, even if it is unprofessionally
11. Learn to ride horses
12. Volunteer at KCRW
13. Appear on a radio show or do narration on some TV program
14. Run a retreat
15. Learn how to make a picture with cappuccino
...this is harder. I definitely need more time.
I want to find a partner and have kids, but that's something I cannot do on my will, so I'm just going to note it here.