June 11, 2008

Hello and welcome

I've finally made it. My own knitting blog! My main blog started to look very cluttered after adding various topics, so I decided to have separate blogs per content. This will be much better for me to index past posts, as well as for people who kindly visit my blogs find what they are interested in. In the main blog, I mostly review films and books, and it seems people who are interested in my reviews on business books are not necessarily knitters... Also, I wanted to keep my knitting blog in English so that more people can read, not that I am confident to make it good reading.

So, welcom. It is going to be a bit slow in the beginning, because I am pretty much starting to learn how to knit, but I will continue to add contents as I go. I also love paper cutting and drawing, I may post something here.

No comments: