July 10, 2010

Tribute


Yarn: Madelinetosh Sock in Ink color, 0.8 skein
Needles: size 0 (2.0mm)

My sister modeled for me, because there is no way I can photograph my foot at a proper angle.  It's a lovely pattern and it's free! Please follow this link.

Although the design is pretty intricate and looks complicated, the lace pattern is easy to remember.  I finished a pair in almost one breath!  I had been sick in bed so it kept on knitting when I was well enough to sit up.

The original design is made with white yarn, but I don't think I can wear white lace socks.  This dark ink color is just as perfect for this design as cream white.  Love it.


I went to my sister's place this afternoon.  Her husband played with my new camera and took many fantastic photos of everything.  Start with his BD cake :)  The color should look brighter than this.


Wooo, cute.


And ....


Yey!

No comments: