August 29, 2010

Adventure

As I wrote before, I had a friend coming over from France.  She stayed with me for a few nights, and we had so much fun together.  Because I met her through a knitting community, we had lots of common interests, and it's fun to talk with her.

Here is the only shot I got from our little adventure to the famous fish market.  I heard it's a popular tourist spot, so I wanted to show the place to her, but gosh, it was hot even in the very early morning, smelled fishy (of course), and so busy...  I was wearing to go to work afterwards, so I felt completely out of place.
But the sushi we had there was fantastic (thank you, L, for treating me).



2 comments:

lau said...

it was a great time with you and great sushis indeed !! thank you so much for those days in tokyo !

Meri said...

Thank you for the fish photos! Do you mind if I post them on this blog with your credit? They look great!
See you in France next year :)