February 05, 2011

Photo Shoot



My father is selling these iPhone accessories as sort of a side business, going back and forth between Shenzhen and Tokyo.  Most of the stuffs are for techy guys so not fun, but I found some really cute ones among the jumbles!
I am trying to help him by utilizing my photo shooting skill, which I have developed over the past few years taking YARN and food photos.  You never know which experience will come handy!
But of course, I don't have a light reflection board nor professional macro lens, so there are limitations.  But I guess it's ok.  It's for my dad anyway.
Whether the result is good or bad, I love sparklee things and it was totally fun!

2 comments:

Caryn Lynn said...

Your photos are great, I really like the first one with the accent of the jewels in the backgroung. So fun and full of bling!

Meri said...

Caryn, thank you! My iPhone now looks ridiculously glittery but fun :)