September 07, 2011

Polished and Glued

Tonight is a beautiful night.  This kind of night in early September in Tokyo is almost too good to be true.  I really wanted to go out for a stroll, but I am really too tired this week that I decided to stay in.

Last weekend, I clean up all my accessories and organized them in a living room drawer.  Some parts had fallen off, so I glued them back.  Some parts had been missing, so I ordered some beads, stones and wires. 

I finally put a pearl back on my ring (the new one is fake, but it's better than lacking), and made a pair of earrings with fallen-off parts.  Glued some shining stones back on a bracelet.  It's good to have a pair of dexterous hands and long nails.  Now my hands are covered with fast-drying glues, but well, I am happy.

No comments: