November 06, 2011

Wanderlust


I know it's totally crazy but I am thinking about going back to the deserted and frozen land in the north during my winter break.  I wish I had a second house there.
This year, I thought about driving a bit, because you can't really go anywhere without driving in the region.  Last year my movement was limited to the immediate surroundings of the hotels.  But when I was surfing on the Internet about driving tips in winter in the region, all the comments were saying "DON'T DRIVE.  DON'T TRY TO KILL ANYONE".  OK.  I guess I have to give up on the idea of skating on the ice with a rental car.
So I will probably be walking in the snow, canoeing in the freezing cold, knitting and reading in front of a fireplace, and drinking wine by myself. 
Yey, can't wait!


No comments: