December 16, 2008

The Beatles

I listen to their music ever so often, and I always struck by the music's ingenuity... Today's songs were I'll be Back and Oh Darling!  Glad that I was born in the world after the Beatles.

There was a Beatles band that used to play at the Cavern Club in Roppongi, called Silver Beats, my so huge favorite.  I am still heartbroken that the band had broken up just this past August.  The "John" really looked like John Lennon and/but really handsome, but I suspect he was the reason of their breakup.  He was so popular that he probably mistook himself as the center of everything.  Of course I was his fan, but I wanted to see the BAND rather than himself alone.  I am still thinking if I want to go back to Cavern again... I think I will, but not too sure right now.

No comments: