May 01, 2010

Crochet Scarf

Finished!  I don't seem to be able to capture the color right, but it is lovely and totally worth the effort.

This scarf has a collar on one side, and ribbon ties on both ends of scarf.  I would love to make another one but it takes so much time...



Pattern: 襟付きスカーフ Scarf with Collar , From かんたんかわいい かぎ針編みこもの Easy Cute Crocheted Accesories by Nihon Vogue

Yarn: Wollmeise 100% Merino Superwash Sock in Roter Himbeermund (150g, 575 yards), used about 500 yards

Hook: 2mm crochet hook

Modification:  I did not have enough yarn for the collor, so I only did 1 row of pattern B and 1 row of pattern C



This is another one from the same book.  I found this shiny yarn at Yuzawaya and I instantly fell in love.  The yarn is not soft so not suitable for garment, but still.

Pattern: Tassel Lariette タッセルラリエット

Yarn: Chausette by Hanamaka

Hook: 2.5mm crochet hook

No comments: