February 22, 2010

Project updates





Liesl, originally uploaded by sparklink02.


I finished my second Ravelympics project (WIP category). Again, I could have made it a bit larger. It fits, but a bit tight around the arm. Thankfully, my mom made me rip it off and restart 3 times(!), so that I can button up the front. Love the color.

Pattern: Liesl by Ysolda Teague, size XS

Yarn: Sundara Yarn Aran Silky Merino in Wild Blueberries, 2.2 skeins

Needles: US10 (6mm) circular needles

Buttons are from a local boutique. They sell very expensive and beautiful silk clothes which I cannot afford, and somehow they also carry some pretty and unique buttons.




Work in progress - Diminishing Rib Cardigan by Andrea Pomerantz

The actual color is less red and a bit more dark.  It's a simple cardigan, and I like the simplicity of it.

No comments: