February 20, 2010

Spring Garden - Ravelynpics

The sleeveless spring sweater that I wrote about last week was completed 2 days ago.  It only took 5 days!  Sundara Yarn is truly fascinating to knit with - the color, the texture and everything!  Choosing the right yarn definitely affects your motivation.

There is this pretty cardigan from Anthropologie.  Calling it "pretty" is the understatement of the year.  It's SOOOOOO CUTE.  I fell in love with it at the first sight, and was in euphoria until I found out that they don't ship to Japan.  They ship to so many countries yet not to Japan!



So I thought about making something on my own.  And I happened to have a green sweater at hand.



OK, it's so different from what I wanted to achieve... I may rip the embroidery off later on.  And, oh, the sweater now looks like this.



It fits perfectly and I can't wait to wear it :)))))

No comments: