October 30, 2010

Friday burger girls' night out


A bunch of us went out for a new burger shop in Kagurazaka called Martini Burger.  They have martini and burgers, NY style. (and cheese cake, and all that.)


The burger was really really good.  We all ate in like one breath.
I also had this chocolate soda, which is, according to the menu, a NY specialty.  It's kind of sour and chocolate, hard to say which.  It's not too bad, but not so great either.  I've been to NY many times but not once I have seen this.


A friend of my colleague was wearing this cool T-shirt.  I love it and I really want one for myself!  She kindly let me take a picture :)

Today I am thankful for the wonderful evening, plus for those very unique people in our office who gave us so much to talk about!

2 comments:

IndianInWarsaw said...

Looks like my list of things to try in Japan just increased by one. :)

Meri said...

Yeah, put that down on your to-do list :)